CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Camping Soapbox

Let me be straight up about something. I don't camp. It's not that I wouldn't, but I just don't. If I were to camp, it'd be in a tent. I have a tent, by thet way, and I have used it. Anyway. I don't understand the "camper people". Why would you buy an expensive camper that you have to tow/drive somewhere, pay for your space and hook-ups, then do the same things you do at home? I have nothing against the conviences of having at camper - they are awesome! (Talk about maximizing a tiny space! Wow!!) Seriously. Why do campers have tv's? Why would you eat microwave popcorn while camping? Roasting hot dogs, making s'mores and banana boats, egg in a hole for breakfast, popcorn over the fire..... Raining? Play cards, tell stories, blow bubble, play board games, work on word puzzles.....

Probably a good thing I don't camp or have children. They would consider themselves "deprived" , compared to their friends.

Okay, I'm done now. Thank you for letting me get that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment