CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Challenge

I need to begin by saying that the journals I gave my fellow conference goers were a big success. They wasted no time in snapping up their favorite. I got the one with the "bling".

I have to admit that I follow a few blogs. It's really kinda fun! One that I pay very close attention to belongs to Susan in Arizona. She teaches classes for a bunch of gals called "Heidi's Group". The challenge for their April meeting is to design a checkbook cover/sleeve. I couldn't resist the challenge myself - but I decided to do a cover for my pocket calendar. I'm showing the front and the back. (The yellow is actually lime green.) Try it yourself - then send me a picture!!) Special thanks to Susan and the members of Heidi's Group for letting me swipe your challenge!! I hope you dont' mind.)




2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute!!! I love the safty pen "A." You are so creative!!!! Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! Want to do our own "challenge" before Kids First? Know anyone else that does scrapping that might join us?

    ReplyDelete