CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 28, 2012

New "Lifted" Cards

The other day I was out in my studio feeling like I wanted to create something, but not knowing what.  I took a look to my left, where my bookshelves live, and saw my many boxes of ideas books and magazines, all adorned with brightly colored flags popping out of the tops.  I grabbed one at random and opened to the first flag.  I made 2 cards using that design.  I flipped to the next design I had flagged.  2 more cards were created.  The next flag hit my hot button.  Several cards were created, thanks to Mary Jane Johnson in the Sept. 2009 edition of Cards magazine.  Sometimes you need a little inspiration.










2 comments:

  1. Your cards are so pretty. Hope to see some recent posts soon. You are very talented. Thank you much for stopping by my blog! I think your idea about using the sample chips from Lowes is genius! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete