CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 25, 2012

The New Rug

I've been shopping for a new rug for in front of my kitchen sink for a year or more. I wanted something fun and playful - not a solid color. A couple weeks ago I found a "rag" rug at Menards for $1.99. The colors were perfect and so was the price!

Here is my kitchen floor.










Here is the rug I wanted to replace.








Here is the rug I found at Menards. Cute, right?
For some reason I decided to double check that it was machine washable. HOLD. THE. PHONE. The tag says: "Spot Clean Only. Avoid placing this product on light colored surfaces as the color may transfer. Dry immediately if wet. Exert cautions when using on wooden, vinyl or tiled surfaces." WHAT??????

I've decided that the only SAFE place to display my new rug is on the grass in my yard. Or maybe I should use it as "art" and hang it on the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment