CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween Card Class

I am on a blogging BINGE today!! 2 posts in one day??!!! CRAZY!
I made these ADORABLE cards at a class last weekend, taught by papercraft queen, Lynn Warner. It was easy, but allowed me to work with some products I hadn't worked with before. This experience with acrylic was MUCH more enjoyable than my last. And I LOVED the primitive stickers by Cosmo Cricket we got to use. I would have liked to ink the edges of the acrylic, but I didn't have any Staz-On with me. I'm curious as to what would happen if I applied a quick, light coat of stain get over the surface of the sticker. Would it cut that "sticker look"? I may try that this weekend. Stay tuned for the results of that experiment...........(nothing should explode, so it should be safe)!

1 comment: