CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Here's the Challenge!

I know I posted earlier that I was going to post a color challenge, but I changed my mind. Instead, I'm going to push some of you to your creative limits by hosting an EMBELLILSHMENT CHALLENGE! You may submit a CARD or a TAG. Oooooooooo!!! I hope you're as excited as I am. I'm not sure if you can send me an image through blogger, but I'll see what I can find out about that. (Suggestions welcome!)

Anyway, there is a little time left this month, so I'm going to go ahead and tell you what the embellishment for July is. A PAPER CLIP! See what you can do! You've got until the end of the month.

I will try to post each month's embellishment close to the beginning of each month so you have plenty of time to make your card. GOOD LUCK!!

3 comments:

  1. love the look of your blog! really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan!
    Sounds like a fun challenge using paper clips!
    I just joined the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings
    Have a wonderful day!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan,
    Great blog ..found you thro the Outlawz .. I am now a follower
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete