CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's




Okay, so let's just pretend that I have been blogging regularly since my last post. Maybe I have been and the posts have been mysteriously deleted. By aliens. Yep. That's what happened. I'm sure of it.


Anyway, I'm having a blast with a $1 pack of HEAVY cardstock stickers from Dollar General. And the best part? PURPLE FOIL accents!!! How much cooler can you get! And, it just so happened, that I had a scrap of purple foil gift wrap in EXACTLY the same color!! Scraps are good. Saving is good. Anyway, here are a couple of the Valentine's I've created. The inside of the lion card says "I want you to be my Valentine!" The inside of the giraffe card says "I'd STRETCH my neck out for you, Valentine!" I made each letter in STRETCH a different size so they s t r e t c h up. Clever, huh? Printed the text in purple to match the TOTALLY AWESOME purple foil accents. The hearts in the tree are red foil (more foil!!!) confetti. It may not show, but I stuck some foam pop dots under the lion, leaves and giraffe for a little extra dimension.



I've got a snake, alligator, elephant, monkey and turtle to play with yet! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment