CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!

How is it possible that I managed to totally ignore/abandon my blog for an entire month!! I'm so ashamed! I thought about new postings. Really! I did! Anyway, it's a new year. One filled with new hopes and new challenges. I've been working on the same resolutions since 2008 and have yet to accomplish them. Guess I'll hang on to them for one more year.











Here are some of the projects I was working on in December. The altered binder clips are soooo fun! Little works that have to make a BIG statement. Backyard Candle Co. in Washington, IA agreed to sell them for me. We had a good run in the fall. I haven't seen the results for Christmas/Winter yet. The post-it note holders were "freebie" gifts that I gave to all of the women at the family Christmas get togethers. I saw the idea at Memory Bound, a scrapbooking store in Ankeny, IA. (Such CLEVER gals there! They never cease to inspire me!)



























2 comments:

  1. Love them! Amazing how many different memo pads you can find when you look for them!! I even found some in my stash of "stuff"!

    Keep craftin' girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy girl you have been! Love your stuff - especially the altered binder clips!

    ReplyDelete