CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Psycho Kitty

My cat, Dexter, is quite insane. Just now, as I was sitting at the computer, he came up to me, sat by my chair, and meowed at me. I know the "meow". I've heard it hundreds of times. It's the "I need you to follow me" meow. Our little game of follow the leader can lead to two places. Either the back door, because he wants outside (a treat for this house kitty) or to the food bowl. I just got back to my computer from our little jaunt to the food bowl. Here's what takes place once we arrive. Dexter sits in front of the bowl and looks up at me. I pet him. He turns around, takes a couple bites of food, then looks back up at me. That's my cue to pet him. We do this until I get tired of the game and go back to whatever it was I was doing. We do this ALL THE TIME!!! I mean, seriously, who has a pet that begs to be stroked while eating??? It's unheard of!

No comments:

Post a Comment