CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lucky Me!

I have two things to be happy about so far this week.

On Monday, as I was driving to work (a paved county road), I saw an eagle. I know we have them around here, but I've never really seen one up close. I saw a large bird flying above the fence line and as I approached, it turned slightly, revealing it's white head and tail feathers. Since no one was behind me, I slowed down to watch this magnificent bird. it circled an area over the ditch, getting lower and lower. As I slowly drove away, I looked in my rearview mirror and watched it land on the shoulder of the road. It must have seen something in the area to eat. Very cool.

On Tuesday, my husband called to say that a box had been delivered with my name on it. I hadn't ordered anything, so I asked him to read the return address label to me. Bazzill. Woo hoo!!! I'd won!! You see, I'd visited the Bazzill Basics website a week ago and happened on a Cosmo Cricket give away they were having. All you had to do to enter was send them an email following their specifications. 5 winners, chosen at random, would receive one of the new Cosmo Cricket lines. How easy was that?! i'm going to make/send them a "thank you" card using my new cardstock and paper collection. Seems fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment