CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Motorcycle Motivation

Two posts in one day! You're thrilled, right? Unfortunately, neither of them have much for content. Just random thoughts.

Originally I started to exercise at the Rec Center because it was suggested by my employers. I don't mean that in a bad way. I should say, we are both exercising. The buddy system. And believe me --- I NEED to exercise! Then I remembered that I have a class reunion the first weekend in August. While knowing that I will never in a zillion years get back to the 95lbs. I weighed when I graduated, I could use to lose a few pounds.

Another point for motivation is that I want new jeans.

And then, this weekend, I bought a new Harley shirt. Motorcycle riding season comes long before the reunion. I'd love to look a little tighter and toner for biking season.

So, there you have it. Time to get SERIOUS about this weight loss! Anybody care to join me??

1 comment:

  1. I can relate! I had a hard time getting motivated in the New Year and keep pushing myself to keep up the exercise regimen! I found your blog in the looking for followers discussion at the outlawz. I hope you can stop by to visit me @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete