CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year - New Plan

When I started this blog, I wanted it to be a place for me to show what I'd made. I thought it should have "quality" posts. Posts with "substance". But that quickly became a chore. I thougnt I always needed a photo to coordinatewith me content.

But now it's a new year and I have a new plan. If you haven't given up on following me, thanks. I've decided that my random thoughts want a place to be heard. So, sometimes there will be crafty posts and someday there will be posts like the one I'm about to post with a different heading.

Whatever the case, stay with me, and leave comments. I love comments. Even the negative ones.

As for the current background, I'll try to get that changed. Soon. I also have Christmas pictures I want to post.

Thanks for your support. - Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment