CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Silent Auction Goodies


I'm going to a conference at the end of the month. It's attended by primarily children's librarians, like myself. Last year we held a silent auction and did fairly well with the proceeds. i had a good time putting together some theme baskets and some (greeting) card sets. This year i've created a couple of journals. I've got some other stuff too, but it's not ready for posting. I bought these journals at Michael's for $1 each and used what I had in my paper studio to jazz them up. The "gossip" journal has a bunch of ribbons tied to the spirals at the top and bottom. Too cute!! I hope they bring at least $3 each!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the silent auction! I think you will do well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete